Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - , , , , , , , 0 comments

My Zumba Class!

This thing is taking off!

I was at a hair salon today and one of the ladies from my class did my hair! She told me she has been telling all of her clients about my class and is encouraging them to go.

Here's my class from tonight.



I'm so excited for the success of this!

Some of the ladies in the picture are also part of the running group. Last Saturday, we had a driver take us to a community about 6.5km out from Jalapa and we jogged/walked back to town. Our next run is Saturday, November 3rd, and the goal is to be dropped off a little more than 10km outside of town.

The wheels are turning to get this half marathon on the road and I'm going to look into getting funds for it thru Peace Corps for sponsors, t-shirts, water stations, etc.

More on this as it develops!

0 comments:

Post a Comment