Tuesday, July 5, 2011 - , , , , , 0 comments

April 19: AIDS Walk Colorado

April 19: AIDS Walk Colorado

As you may recall, I have participated in this event before, but only as a community event for the dorms as a Resident Assistant. This time, however, I’m participating not only as a volunteer, but as a runner, and I’m trying to raise $500 for this organization.


I am volunteering with the Colorado AIDS Project for the Peace Corps, but this cause has grown into something I will and continue to fight for. Not only do I strive to help people raise money, but I personally want to raise money myself to make a difference in the lives of people living with HIV and AIDS. 

This event is August 13, 2011 (116 days)


If you would like to donate and help sponsor me for AIDS Walk Colorado and join me in the fight just click HERE to visit my personal fundraising web page.


ANY AMOUNT WOULD BE APPRECIATED! 

Can’t make an online donation? Download the Donation Form 
HERE and send it to:


Colorado AIDS Project
Attn: Chris Parrish
2490 W. 26th Avenue
Suite A300
Denver, CO 80211 


Thanks everyone :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment