Saturday, March 3, 2012 - 1 comments

What is New?

Let's see... I went to Chinandega up north for a week for Practicum. Talk about hot! I learned a lot and realized that I have a knack for working with men's groups like the military and billiards tournaments.

I have also been having problems with my stomach essentially since day 1and though I have done two laboratory tests and they haven't found any parasites but since I've had diarreatic problems essentially the entire time we've been here the med office gave me a round of antibiotics for anti parasitic and anti bacterial. They're pretty fuerte and my stomach is feeling the effects of them. Only one more day!

On Monday, we find out where we are going to be living! That's exciting, too. I think I'm ready to start my service and start applying what I've learned!

Other than that, Nicaragua life is still going on and I'm enjoying every day of this experience!

1 comments:

Post a Comment