Thursday, September 1, 2011 - , , , , 0 comments

UA Part 2

I received a letter from the OMS today stating that because I was on “menses” (fancy word for every female’s favorite part of the month), my first urinalysis was abnormal and they wanted me to get another test.


Ran down to the clinic I got my first UA at and they recognized me. I told them the situation and without filling out any paperwork/paying a co-pay, they just gave me a cup and sent me to the restroom. I was in and out of the clinic in 20 minutes and got a “normal” UA testing.


Ran over to the FedEx Office, scanned the results and sent them to my OMS RN. Done and done. She’s not in the office until next Wednesday (thank you Out-of-Office Auto Reply), but at least I have it taken care of and can relax on this Labor Day weekend without stressing about it!


Fingers crossed for fast feedback/progress on the application!

0 comments:

Post a Comment